This weekend, we stayed with Nana. The Twinsies managed to make it past the dam we built with boxes and ice chests and started crawling around the kitchen. Luke loves to play with plastic bags.
This one liked to play with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 10th Birthday!
There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...
-
I am up every morning at 5:10 am...that is, if the Twinsies don't wake me up first! Each night, we go to bed with Gracie and Luke in the...
-
I work with preteen and teenage girls. For the most part, they are happy, silly, fun creatures. I love how smart they are and how they at...
TOOO cute! I just love the look of the blog, and just adore reading about the twinsies. Hope you are enjoying the summer with them!
ReplyDelete