Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stickers

When we went to the doctor's office a few weeks ago, the nurse gave Gracie and Luke sheets of stickers to distract them during their exam. They loved them. Lukie pulled three off of his Finding Nemo sheet and stuck them on the stroller. I took a few other stickers and put them on their hands to see what they would do. Not surprisingly, they peeled the stickers off of their hands and fought to get them unstuck. Gracie kept telling me the sticker was "Uck! Uck!" to her hand.

On Monday morning, we sat on the day bed in the living room to watch Barney and Gracie found a sheet of Pooh Valentine stickers. She handed them to be and gibbered something that I translated to mean, "Here, Mommy, put these on my hand!" Lukie got in on the act, too and pretty soon, this is what they looked like.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I tried to make sure I had all of the stickers off of them before we got ready for day care. Alas, when we arrived, I discovered 2 on Lukie's face I had missed. Later, Miss Viviana told me she found stickers on her pants after nap time.

Hmmm.....I wonder where those came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...