I got a lot of good video the other day, thus, the multiple posts with video. Gracie was in quite the talking mood that day. Here's a taste of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 10th Birthday!
There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...
-
I am up every morning at 5:10 am...that is, if the Twinsies don't wake me up first! Each night, we go to bed with Gracie and Luke in the...
-
I work with preteen and teenage girls. For the most part, they are happy, silly, fun creatures. I love how smart they are and how they at...
So sweet - I love it! I also love the dirt mustache she's sporting. Kids are so fun! :)
ReplyDeleteSo CUTE! I love the dirt beard - she looks just like my girls!
ReplyDeleteOkay so much going on. The talking adorable. The dirt and popsicles adorable. Lukie's wet booty really cute. Seems like they were having fun.
ReplyDelete