Saturday, February 13, 2010

Can Gracie Catch a Break, Please?

The doctor told me Gracie's ear has so much puss in it, he can't see her ear drum.

I sat there speechless, looking at my little Whoville happily counting the bugs on the wallpaper.

Why can't these ear tubes actually do what they are supposed to?  Instead, we completed a full week of antibiotics and now she has to take oral antibiotics in addition to another round of ear drops.  What makes me even sadder than the fact that she has an ear infection is that the pain has become so normal for her that she hasn't even complained.

I really hope this round of antibiotics works.  I'm the one who can't take the pain of her ear infections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...