Two weeks ago, Gracie got stung by a bee.
For the third time in her life.
She's 2 years and 8 months old.
I, on the other hand, have never been stung by a bee. *knock on wood!*
She was pretty traumatized by the bee sting and while I remembered to get the stinger out and give her Benedryl and Motrin, I forgot to do the baking soda paste on the sting. Thus, all of the venom was left in her arm.
By the following morning, her arm looked like this:
It stayed like that until Wednesday. It was pretty scary for me. Gracie just hated it because it hurt. We are practicing a new line for bees when we are in the yard or the park:
"NO BEE! GO AWAY, BEE!"
Do you think that will work?