We recently watched the Wizard of Oz and Gracie and Luke were transfixed. Gracie asked me a million questions, proof that I can never take her to a movie theater. She will be "that" kid.
Here is what Gracie gleaned from the movie:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 10th Birthday!
There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...
-
I am up every morning at 5:10 am...that is, if the Twinsies don't wake me up first! Each night, we go to bed with Gracie and Luke in the...
-
I work with preteen and teenage girls. For the most part, they are happy, silly, fun creatures. I love how smart they are and how they at...
Sooooooo sweet! I love the "I love you Mommy" at the end!
ReplyDeleteI cannot get over the cuteness! What a sweet - and beautiful - little girl. :)
ReplyDelete