Wednesday, September 4, 2013

All.Day.Long!

Gracie: "Mommy, I'm just so excited!"

Me: "Why, Gracie-Lu?"
 
Gracie (bouncing up and down): "Because tomorrow, I turn 6!"
 
Me: "That's right! Tonight is your last night being 5!"
 
Gracie: "And tomorrow, I get to wear a crown because I'm turning 6 and you are going to bring a cake to school for my friends, and Mrs. Averion is going to make you kiss my cheek and freeze so that she can take our picture."
 
*Punctuated by a bounce and a back leg kick.*
 
Gracie: "But the best thing, Mommy..."
 
Me: "What is it, Gracie?"
 
Gracie (bouncing like crazy): "It is going to be my birthday ALL DAY LONG!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...