Saturday, December 12, 2009

One Step Closer to Christmas

I haven't mailed our Christmas cards. One moment it was Thanksgiving and, today, I looked at the calendar and it is December 12! Where did the time go?

I sat down tonight to try to get them started and realized none of my attempts at photos of Gracie and Luke have gone well. So, I decided to see if I could digitally scrap something together. This is our Christmas picture to be included with our cards (at least when I get them done):


If you usually get a Christmas Card from us, keep your eyes open for this crazy creation!

2 comments:

  1. We are SOO on the same page! I JUST got Christmas cards printed and will be sending them out this week. At least they will make it before Christmas...I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fantastic! Christmas cards were one of the things that got the axe this year due to tightening the belt and I'm so sad about it. I can't wait until next year when we can do them again!

    ReplyDelete

Almost 10