Saturday, December 12, 2009

One Step Closer to Christmas

I haven't mailed our Christmas cards. One moment it was Thanksgiving and, today, I looked at the calendar and it is December 12! Where did the time go?

I sat down tonight to try to get them started and realized none of my attempts at photos of Gracie and Luke have gone well. So, I decided to see if I could digitally scrap something together. This is our Christmas picture to be included with our cards (at least when I get them done):


If you usually get a Christmas Card from us, keep your eyes open for this crazy creation!

2 comments:

  1. We are SOO on the same page! I JUST got Christmas cards printed and will be sending them out this week. At least they will make it before Christmas...I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fantastic! Christmas cards were one of the things that got the axe this year due to tightening the belt and I'm so sad about it. I can't wait until next year when we can do them again!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...