Monday, May 5, 2008

8 Months Old!

Luke and Gracie are 8 Months Old!

If anyone had told me prior to January that I would eventually have FUN with Gracie and Luke, I would have rolled my eyes at them. Back then, all they did was eat, sleep, and need diaper changes. They weren't fun, plus, I was sleep deprived.

Today, I am still sleep deprived, but spending time with them is so different! Both Gracie and Luke are sitting up and have been working very hard at trying to crawl. Daddy thinks Gracie will crawl first and, before yesterday, I would have agreed. Luke is doing everything he can to get moving.

They eat so many things! Pears, green beans, sweet potatoes, apples, prunes, carrots, and fruit in their mesh Popsicle feeders. Grandma Rosi makes them all kinds of food and they especially love it when she makes something new.

I think in the next few weeks or so, we will have some mobile babies. Or, at least, some new teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...