Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sleep Update - Night 2

Night 2 of sleep training brings crying babies...for only 6 minutes and then silence. Good gracious!

We did well last night. Luke woke up at 1 am, hungry (I would be too if I cried that hard). I changed his diaper and gave him a bottle. When he was done, I kissed him, told him it was time to go back to sleep and put him in his Pack N Play. He cried for about 5 minutes and fell back to sleep. It was hard not to go to him!

This morning, both babies woke up happy, hugged us, smiled, giggled, and were themselves! Yay! I was worried we would be hated. But nope!

We still had problems with naps, but we are working on it. Dr. W and I need some more time together until I can figure those out. :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. yay for sleep! Keep up the good work! Lots of love, me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got off of the phone with Jen and omg we talked forever. Thank you Gracie and Lukie for sleeping! Mom and I talked about websites, shoes for you, kids' behavior, relationships, and Gwen Stephani songs...you didn't miss much! Glad you're getting some good sleep! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete

Almost 10