Meet Gracie and Luke, our six-year-old twins!
We waited for them forever and can't remember life without them.

.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Talkin'

Nana says we need to record the babies talking. It is pretty funny!

Lukie's favorite word: "Ah, Dah!"
This pretty much means: "Look, there's an airplane!" "Yes, I want more milk." "That's my sister, silly." You get what I mean.

Gracie says more things. Too many for me to come up with off the top of my head.

Here is a little footage from a few days ago.


video

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so what do you think Gracie is saying when she says "Ducka Ducka?" Paige says the same thing and I have no clue what it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue! I understand when she says "itty" and "go, go, go" and "mamamamamamama". No clue what "Ducka Ducka" means. Maybe it is just a sound they like to make. I'll have to pay better attention!

    ReplyDelete