Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Snow? In CA?

I was heading home today and heard the Winter Storm Warnings. Pretty much everywhere in SoCal is under some kind of watch. As I headed along the freeway, I looked over toward where our house is and noticed snow on the mountains/foothills. Intrigued, I drove the route to our house and watched as my thermometer went from 48-degrees to a chilly 37-degrees. There was no snow when I got there, but I could see the snow falling on the mountains. Here are some pictures of what I saw.


Follow Up - December 18

I took Gracie and Luke to Day Care today and this is what we were greeted with:

Do you believe I took those last 2 pictures with my cell phone? Wow!

The snow fell all over the mountains above our home. It must have gotten very cold last night, because snow even fell on the very short peak where our friend Chef Drumlake lives! It is already melting, but how exciting is snow?!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...