Friday, May 29, 2009

God's newest angel, Abigail

Baby Abigail Marie went to Heaven a few hours shy of being one month old.

God, I don't know why You took Baby Abigail. Maybe I won't ever understand. I just have to pray that You have some sort of amazing plan for her in Heaven.

Please, please hold her Mommy and Daddy close to You. Please help all of us be the support that they need even though we don't understand why you took Abigail from them.

For my friend Caryn and her family, all I can say is that I am so very sorry and I wish that Abigail had won her fight. With every fiber of my being, I wish she had. My thoughts are with you.

Fly high, Abigail! We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...