Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm still here

My mother taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say...well, I'm sure you know the rest.

I have 5 blog posts rolling around in my head. Only one of which is actually about Gracie and Luke. The other 4 are "Woe is me!" posts and I'm sure you don't want to be bothered with them.

Suffice it to say, I'm sicker than I've ever been, my children have been possessed by demons, and my husband is having days where he is throwing up again.

See? Now you know why I haven't been here.

I don't have anything nice to say. Maybe in a few days...like when my throat doesn't feel like it is being squeezed shut, we have completed the exorcism ritual on the twins, and my husband stabilizes.

Please, God?

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Mommy. I know how awful it must be, but I know that you are due for some good luck. I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...