Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Even Lukie Knows What He Likes

On Sunday, Daddy looked like this:
Photobucket

Yesterday, he was holding Lukie and they were talking.  Suddenly, Lukie put his hand on Daddy's face and rubbed it on his cheek.

"Uckies, Papa!  Uckies!" he said.

Daddy realized that I wasn't exaggerating when I said he really needed to shave.  If your son thinks you have "uckies" on your face, it is definitely time to shave!

So Daddy went right home and is now nicely clean shaven. 

Except for a goatee.

Which he thinks he needs for his Halloween costume.

I can't wait to see what Lukie thinks of that one!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I wish I could train my boys to do that to Kamaki when he's gone to long between shaves!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...