Reasons we love Nana:
1) She lets me bring my twins to her house and doesn't freak out when they reduce it to rubble in under 1 minute.
2) She lets me bring 10 loads of laundry and doesn't freak out at how much the water bill is going to be.
3) She lets me vent about stupid smoking floors at hotels, dorky Sprint who has ridiculous cell phone plans, and overexcited adjusters who have scheduled the clothing cleaning crews to arrive tomorrow before I can start purging unwanted things from our smoky, dirty, cluttered house.
4) She tells me that it is totally okay that I live with her for the weekend so that my babies can play and be crazy fun kids instead of almost 15 month-olds who are restricted to one room.
5) She knows we are on a schedule and goes with the flow so that I can follow it.
6) She loves the Twinsies even though they throw tantrums the size of Texas and pitch their binkies across the room.
7) She lets us be us without judgment.
8) She lets me (Gracie and Luke's Mommy) have a little bit of time to myself so that I can get a manicure and pedicure.