Friday, September 11, 2009

Prayers for a Friend

My Twin Momma friend, Kelly is 34 weeks pregnant today and, apparently, her baby is very excited to meet it's Mommy. Kelly has been hosptialized for a few days to try to keep her baby cooking a little while longer and has been given steroids to help develop the baby's lungs. That's all I know.

Two years ago, Kelly found herself in the hospital with Twinsies attempting to be born early. We bonded over our shared worry about our unborn babies and she let me throw baby names at her because she wasn't ready to name her boy/girl twins. There's something about shared worry and pregnancy that work like Krazy Glue between people.

And so my prayers begin...

So, God, I know You are listening. Please help Kelly cook her baby just a little longer and keep them both safe.

4 comments:

  1. DeJa Vu!!!! I will pray for all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely in our prayers! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Kelly - not again! I will be praying for her and the little baby,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen and all -

    Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughtfulness. I'm hopeful that after tomorrow, they will feel comfortable with allowing us to bring this little miracle into the world. I just hope we can avoid NICU time. Will keep ypu posted

    ReplyDelete

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...