Thursday, September 3, 2009

Whose idea was this?

For Christmas, Aunt Bec and the Cousins gave Gracie and Luke these Crayola paints designed for little (read: toddler) hands. I've kept them carefully hidden until I felt ready for the mess I knew was going to ensue. My predictions are always true. I don't know why I doubt myself.

It was going along quite nicely.


We were outside. It was hot. We were having fun.

And then, Lukie decided to taste the paint.



Can you see where this is going?


This little angel decided that painting paper was fun...


But painting your hands is so much better!

Except when Mommy refuses to pick you up because you have paint all over you. That's when you realize that perhaps painting your hands, the table, and your brother may not have been such a bright idea!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jen, I've been there myself. A word of caution (probably too late) - just because they say "washable" doesn't mean the paint comes off of everything - primarily clothes. Oh well. Lesson learned!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...