Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Panicking

In one month, Gracie and Luke will be 2 years old.



I'm stunned. Where did the time go?

I've been looking at baby pictures and I cannot remember holding such little human beings.

Photobucket

Do you remember when they were 1 week old? I barely remember it. I was exhausted from getting up at all hours to pump milk for them while they were in the NICU. I do remember being totally freaked out, scared, and sad that they were stuck in the hospital while I was at home.

I had better pay better attention to them. Next thing I know, they'll be going off to college or being elected president.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that all our little babies are almost 2!!! I was looking at baby pictures the other day and had the same thought..."when were they that tiny??" I can hardly remember them being so small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. Today has been sad because they are 2 years old. I was holding my SIL's baby the other day and couldn't remember my boys ever being that small and then I realized she is twice the size they were at birth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or driving a car! Egads...every time Paige climbs into the driver's seat of the van, I just cringe. Tonight she asked if she could drive. Sigh...we're in for it, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...