Gracie and Luke are talking so much now that we are walking around in a state of constant bewilderedness at the things they say. We have to be very careful what we say because they will parrot it right back.
Gracie is the more talkative of the two, but Lukie holds his own.
Here's a sample of their words:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 10th Birthday!
There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...
-
I am up every morning at 5:10 am...that is, if the Twinsies don't wake me up first! Each night, we go to bed with Gracie and Luke in the...
-
I work with preteen and teenage girls. For the most part, they are happy, silly, fun creatures. I love how smart they are and how they at...
super cute!!
ReplyDelete