Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kisses for Boo-Boos

In the tub tonight, I noticed that Gracie has a small owie on her foot from her new shoes.

"Uh oh," I said. "Gracie, you have a boo-boo. Let's give kisses-kisses to the boo-boo."

Before I could lift her foot to give it a kiss, my daughter bent over in half, lifted her foot as far as she could out of the bath water and kissed her foot herself.

She's self-sufficient like that.

Luke decided to help by pointing out other boo-boos Gracie had. The next 10 minutes was dedicated to kissing our own boo-boos.

Yet another sign I am not as needed as I thought I was. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...