Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nutty Auntie Ten Ten

I was deleting emails from my inbox and came across an email Auntie Ten Ten sent me a few weeks ago. She's pregnant right now, so it explains some of her nuttiness. Here's what she wrote:

When I can't sleep I usually think of numbers. So last night I was lying in bed waiting to go to sleep and I thought of this.

If you add up the ages of the youngest grandchildren you'll get Hailey's age (sorry Nate just touched the Italic button)! Of course, this only works if you count the twins once. And since they share the same birthday I guess it all works out.

Bianca - 5
Brandon - 3
Nathan - 2
Gracie & Luke - 1
= Hailey - 11

Oh, that nutty Auntie Ten Ten! What will she come up with next! Hey! I wonder if this means the baby is trying to do math? Maybe it will be a Super Mathy Genius!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...