Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hot dogs are yummy

I think it was Thursday that I had to go to Target. Well, "had to go" is kind of an exaggeration. I wanted to go because they have a peanut butter fudge ice cream that tastes better than Baskin Robbins' ice cream. Before you accuse me of blasphemy, go buy it. Enough said.

I digress.

When I pick Gracie and Luke up from day care, I immediately start to hear the chant of "cracka, cracka." They expect to be fed right away. I've tried waiting until I get home to feed them, but it doesn't work like that. If I want peace, they need a snack asap! I've taken to carrying Mum-Mums with me and recently discovered Toddler Mum-Mums. Either way, they work long enough to get me where I want to go.

When we got to Target, I knew that even though I only wanted to buy a few things, I needed to feed Gracie and Lukie dinner. We've recently introduced them to hot dogs and when I saw them on the menu, I knew that was what they were going to have. Two milks and two hot dogs were purchased and we made our way to the remotest possible table in the eating area.

What followed was lots of fun and happiness. Gracie and Luke watched the cars, pulled apart their hot dogs, Gracie stole Lukie's hot dog, Lukie stole Gracie's hot dog bun. A great time was had by all.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice how my daughter is holding her own milk. They do that now. Remember when they needed me for stuff? Sigh.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love Gracie's smile in the 2nd picture!! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...