Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There's something new every day

I don't have any pictures from yesterday. Gracie and Luke spend the day with their grandparents on Mondays. What I do have is Gracie's newest trick!

For sometime now, I've noticed that both Gracie and Luke will hide when they, shall we say, need some privacy. Usually, the smell that comes next is my hint that we need diaper changes. I've been using words for diaper changes since they were very, very little.

"Gracie went potty!"
"Lukie has poo-poo!"
"Do you need a diaper change?"

Usually, I have to ask them if they need a diaper change. Gracie will give me a shy look and Luke will run away. Ah, the joys of toddlers!

Yesterday, Gracie emerged from the corner, looked right at Grandma and Grandpa, pointed at her diaper and said, "Poo-poo!" She kept on saying it until Grandma changed her diaper.

In a way, it is cool.

Well, at least until she starts announcing "poo-poo" in public!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...