Friday, February 13, 2009

Exhausted

It's been a month since I started waking the Twinsies up at 6 am to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house in the morning. They've hung in there pretty well. Mondays, they usually fall asleep on the way home, but most other nights, they need me to give them a bath and sing them to sleep. Some nights, I have to drive them around.

Since Daddy's been home, we've been acting like a tag team. Each of us takes one kiddo and gives them their bottle until they fall asleep. It usually works pretty well.

Tonight, when I got back from work, Daddy was very asleep. He's had a rough time since he came home from the hospital and has had very little sleep. Grandpa gave him something to help him sleep and he was so out that Grandma and I decided just to let him stay there. I put Gracie and Luke in the car at 5:30 pm.

By 5:35, Lukie was asleep. By 5:45 pm, Gracie was asleep. This is what you look like when you are exhausted beyond anything:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish I could sleep like that.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...