Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Words...Words...Words

They say that twins' language development is behind that of singleton babies. Since I have no other babies, I have no one to compare them to. They have quite a number of words in their vocabulary and I thought I would revisit them since we are getting so close to the magic 18 month mark.

Words they say:

agua

cracker

Mommy

Daddy/Papa/Popi

hi

bye

mas

nana (banana)

Daydee (Gracie)

Kiki (Lukie)

Num num (food)

bee (binky)

wow

cookie (in Spanish)

Abue (grandma or grandpa)

five (as in "Give me five!")

dat ew (thank you)


They understand a lot more than I realized. Someday, I'll get them on camera following directions, dancing to Barney, and "tickling" their Elmo chairs.

If I remember more, I'll come back and add them!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...