Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daddy Update

First, I am 2 days behind with my 365 project. My only time with Gracie and Luke has been dinner and bath. Not sure I want to record a thousand pictures of those. The good news is that the 3 of us are doing okay on our own. There have been some challenges, but we are getting a rhythm down and I think we are going to be fine until Daddy comes home.

Daddy (Eddie) had an x-ray taken of his intestines today and found out that he has a blockage. They are attempting to remove it with a tube down his throat. He is incredibly uncomfortable, but they seem to think this will make him feel better. He's a bit testy at the moment, so I'm not sharing his phone number. Talking makes him feel more nauseous and that is never good.

I want to take a moment to share how amazing Gracie and Luke's Grandma, Grandpa, and Tio Freddy have been. They are getting up at the crack of dawn so that I can drop off the Twinsies and they can get them dressed and off to Day Care. We are incredibly lucky to have them in our lives. Not only because they are helping us out so much, but because the do all of it with love on their faces and in their actions. We love you!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...