Monday, January 5, 2009

Daddy

Since the post about sobering news for Daddy, he has not been feeling well. I can only imagine how much he is worrying about his health, the babies, school, and so many other things. The past 4 days, he has been terribly nauseous and today it was just too much. He went to the emergency room and he is now being admitted to the hospital. I am very worried for him. I know he is very sick and being admitted to the hospital is even scarier. Please keep him in your prayers.

I guess Gracie, Lukie and I have a challenge to take on tonight. Two toddlers and one mommy. I know it is doable, but I have to admit I'm a little worried. You saw how the Mass went.

Oh, good gracious.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...