Monday, January 26, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa discover the backpacks

We bought Gracie and Luke backpacks when they first started going to day care. I even wrote a blog post about it. I did not realize that Grandma and Grandpa had not encountered the backpacks until the other morning when I dropped them off with the Twinsies.

They were so excited about the backpacks that they put the backpacks on Gracie and Luke and walked them around. They giggled at how Gracie and Luke looked wearing their backpacks and followed them around with a camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I discovered about 20 more pictures on Grandma's camera. That's a lot of pictures of backpacks and Twinsies!

Clearly, I need to take more pictures of something else.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...