Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Green beans are like candy

I was really worried about today. I had a ton of errands to run. We had to buy Eddie's book for his internet course, find some time to buy milk and food, do laundry, and complete all of this in time for Gracie and Luke to go to bed. I have to say I am pretty impressed with the Twinsies. I've been careful not to show them that I am sweating and so they are perceiving that I am in charge. We were able to accomplish everything, except the laundry, in time for them to be in bed by 7 pm. They weren't asleep until 7:45, but at least it wasn't 9 pm.

When we got home from our errands, I made the babies a quick cold dinner. They had ham and cheese, which they devoured. In a moment of Momminess, I decided to try green beans. I know that Gracie loves them, but they haven't been one of Lukie's favorite foods. Wow! I don't know what has changed, but those two finished an entire can of green beans. It was like they were candy or something! Even the Teddy Grahams were shoved aside for more green beans.

I got pictures of it and I wanted them to be today's 365 photo. However, I took them with my cell phone and I just realized I left the darn cable at school. Ah, well. Tomorrow is another day!

I also decided that Barney is my new friend. There's nothing better to watch than Twinsies bouncing in their seats to a giant purple dinosaur singing about green grass growing.

After dinner, we played on the carpet. We read Moo, Baa, Lalala a thousand times and played Steal the Binky. At one point, Gracie became obsessed with a pair of boots I bought for her but have yet to actually let her where. I have no idea why. Maybe it is buyers remorse or maybe I just can't find anything I want to pair them with. I got some great pictures of her trying to get the shoes apart so that she could put them on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While she was obsessing about putting the boots on, Lukie was playing Godzilla, knocking over any toy within the sweep of his arm. Elmo was the first casualty.

Photobucket

Jeez, these kids are fun!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 10th Birthday!

There's nothing better than bringing cupcakes and having free dress on your 10th birthday! These two were so excited that they kept r...